I need to add some excitement around here… and while this may not be very exciting – it should prove to be interesting most of the time. Every Friday there are ‘The Friday Five’ questions posted on The Friday Five Livejournal page, and I will attempt to answer them to the best of my ability. Maybe you’ll learn things you never knew about me, heck I may learn some things myself!!
1. have you ever really lived outside the country of your birth? why or why not? I have not ever lived outside of the U.S. – though I wish I would have that kind of experience to look back on, I don’t know if I’d be able to do it. I really don’t like being away from my family & friends, so to live in another country may not be something I could handle. Sounds fun to think about though.
2. what was your first record/cassette tape/cd? I don’t ever recall having a record… The first cassette tape I can remember having is blank ones that I recorded the ‘Top 8 @ 8′/random radio songs on. The first cds I got was Boy II Men & Celine Dion – I got them at the same time. I don’t think I still have the Boys II Men cd, but I know that I have the Celine Dion cd!
3. what do you think of your parents? I love my parents! ALL of them… My mom & step-dad, my pop, and my in-laws. They are always always there for us and would do just about anything we asked. I certainly don’t know where I’d be today without any of them in my life, I do know that I would not be in the same place though!
4. what is your relationship with your hair? Eh… I could take it or leave it. I like that it’s silky smooth, very fine and stick straight. On the other hand I would love to have double the amount of it! My hair is soooo thin… The only downside to my fine hair is that it tangles way too easily – but that’s not even a big deal anymore because I’m used to it.
5. what kind of pens do you like? Do I have to answer this?!? I’m going to sound like a nut job… I <3 Pens! (Well more like any & all office supplies) I like my handwriting the best when I use a Pentel R.S.V.P. fine point pen. The most comfortable pen I have is the Papermate Profile pen. I have in every color under the rainbow! I can remember in high school being obsessed with the Jelly Roll pens – and still have most of them. If I took a look at home I could probably find just about every name brand/type of pen man ever made… hahaha No seriously…
HAPPY FRIDAY!! This weekend is the Brush Run races, so that’s where I’ll be spending it ;D
Good times, good food, and family & friends…